Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

About Kenneth

Hey I'm Kenneth Anderson, and I'm a freshman at UW-Madison. Like most guys I love playing video games and sports, especially basketball. I am also a member of Badger Television, a student organization that allows students to make their own shorts and web series. I'm a huge movie buff. As I write this post I'm watching the Oscars. Speaking of which, Hugo wasn't messing around, they came to play. I am interested in mainly focusing on entertainment media. I enjoy focusing on questions of film and video games For instance, does 3D really improve the viewing experience of a film better than 2D? Are remakes of old movies needed? Are film adaptations of books a good thing? Can films stand up to the quality and depth of books? How are movies holding up against illegal downloads and the ability to watch movies online instead of in the theatre? Do video games have a bad influence on society compared to other forms of entertainment? These are just a few arguments that I feel a lot of people can relate to. I hope to be able to explore these arguments and others throughout the semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment