Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hey guys, it's Morgen :)


Welcome to the blog! I'm just a lowly freshman trying to find my place on an enormous college campus. I've always been fascinated by all types of media. When I was little, it was devouring every book I could get my hands on, and feeling like I could conquer the world whenever I walked out of a movie theatre. Now that I'm older, that initial fascination has been accompanied by an appreciation and curiosity for how how media brings people together like almost nothing else made by man, whether it be in the form of print, film, television, music, social media, or anything in between. I look forward to being able to analyze this phenomenon and share my thoughts and observations with like minded people, and to hearing your thoughts on the subject as well! See you next week! -Morgen :]

No comments:

Post a Comment