Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oh Internet, How We Love Thee...

Hey guys! So, even though it's spring break, we're still blogging. At least I am, as I am proficient in the art of procrastination (you will soon see why). Aaaaand I'm having a teensy bit of trouble finding something interesting to talk about. Plus I'm sure the last thing you want to read on your break is a forced blog post about something the author doesn't really give two shits about. Therefore, today I'll be doing more of a fun little post about something you might actually like. Who says a little fun can't be substantial?

While some of you may be spending your week off school in some exotic locale, others, like me, are stuck sitting on their asses at home with nothing better to do than inhale their parents food and watch hour upon hour of Say Yes to the Dress. But although there has been plenty of that going on on my end, one website has been a real lifesaver for me in the interest of wasting time and thinking about anything but school: tumblr. I have spent many a day trawling this site searching for entertaining blogs, and would like to share a few of my faves with you, for your time-wasting pleasure. Therefore, I give you...

Morgen's Top Tumblrs (such a clever title, I know)
In no particular order:

Pretending to pay attention to the professor, while gchatting with all of my friends
#whatshouldwecallme
This is my current favorite, combining real life situations with often hilarious GIFs that fit them perfectly.


Awkward Stock Photos
"Where awkward stock photos finally have a purpose" Extremely odd and very entertaining.


 I'm Remembering!
80's and 90's nostalgia. So this is why old people love antiquing...

Also:
Texts From Bennett
SpotiFYI
First World Problems
Animals Being Dicks
Funny Or Die
Accidental Chinese Hipsters
someecards

So, there you have it. Ten pointless but wonderful outlets for boredom. Who needs the beach when we have the Internet? I apologize sincerely for sabotaging you if you actually need to accomplish something. Happy tumbling and have an awesome break!

~Morgen~

No comments:

Post a Comment